Welcome to Medina Academy! If you are interested, please contact us at:
- email@example.com or 425-643-2678 for elementary and middle school.
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-641-1725 for preschool.
* We reserve the right to test any new students entering Medina Academy.
Check out our PTO page for info on upcoming events in their monthly newsletter!!
Breaks, Early Dismissals & Events
Nov 25th, 26th, 27th: Early dismissal at 11:30am - Parent-teacher conferences
Nov 28th, 29th: No school - Thanksgiving break
Dec 23rd - Jan 3rd: Winter break
Jan 6th: Students return
Click here for our school calendar.
Message from the Board
Nov. 6 2015
Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,
Welcome to our new academic school year. Alhamdulillah, last year was a busy year. We wanted to share with you some of the accomplishments over the last year as well as our plans over the next few years. We also wanted to call out an important request, we are actively looking for new board members, either parents or other community members. If you or someone you know is interested please contact us, and you can see more details at the bottom of this email.
Some of the investments and accomplishments this past year:
· Received our Final Occupancy Permit for the Bellevue Campus
· Started full-time afterschool program
· Purchased and installed additional smart boards
· Opened a new 3rd grade classroom
· Expanded Middle School by obtaining more rooms from MAPS
Over the next few years, we still have a lot more to do. Here are a few highlights:
· Space needs - Continue advancing on the building project so we can continue to grow. We'll need a second classroom for the 4th and 5th grades and a new 8th grade.
· School project - Unify the Bellevue campus in one building to allow for a safer more secure environment.
· Improved Facilities - Include a shared library space, common prayer area and possibly a cafeteria.
· School Gym - More organized sports, after school programs, and weekend tournaments and activities.
As mentioned above, we are actively looking for board members, in particular we are looking for people who can fill one of the positions below:
Communications - to help driver better communication between the board and community
Fundraising - to help drive a forward looking funding efforts
Facilities - to help drive future construction efforts.
If you or someone you know can help with any of these positions or other skills that would be valuable as a general board member, please reach out to the board at email@example.com.
We are excited about the opportunities we have as we work together with you, our parents, and the larger community to build a strong educational environment based on the foundation of Islamic values.
Medina Academy Board